Sign up to Mel's weekly emails
Mel's Ramblings... this week
Top 10 Best Restaurants in Cheshire...big question, below I have listed my current favourites, for all different occasions.
1) Sticky Walnut, Hoole, Chester - Small place, great food, bit different. Loved it.
2) Sigiriya, Hale - The Posh Best Curry house about. Try the Fish curry.
3) Fishpool, Cheshire - Lovely pub, food is great and not pricey.
4) Eastern Revive - Stockton Heath, Ok, so another curry but again damn decent.
5) Le Bistrot Pierre, Altrincham - not amazing but best value around, food is top and great kids menu.
6) Chefs Table, Chester - Interesting food thats amazing.
7) Mr Laus, Warrington - Asian food at its best. Mid week deals is great value.
8) Heddy's Wilmslow - Best Mediterean style place about, family run, tasty food.
9) Piste Tarporley - Initmate dining, nice atmos, fresh proper food.
10) Bacchus, Prestbury - Top fine dining, good staff. Great early and midweek value.
OK, so thats my Top 10 restaurants in Cheshire for now. 9th Feb 2019. Go try. Mel.